NinjaSexParty Peppermint Creams Music Video NinjaSexParty Peppermint Creams Music Video

Great job Shoocharu, always wanted to see this song in Animation form!

DUEL: become # one DUEL: become # one

You get five stars my dude!!! this is a great game for what it is, and i look forward to seeing any projects from you in the future! Five stars man!

Get It Filled Get It Filled

This is very much like taking a breath of fresh air in the genre of puzzle games, besides the fact that these games have been around for so long and are so many of them (spanning from 2D to 3D). this has what i think are interesting mechanics in terms of the puzzles. Good Job Diamonax!

Pinstripe: Chapter 1 Pinstripe: Chapter 1

Bloody beautiful game!

Sprint of Madness Sprint of Madness

this is a very creative piece you have here man! the melodies, the drums and the guitar are amazing! keep doing whatcha doing man!
Plus, what a way to end the song man! thumbs up

DanJohansen responds:

Thanks a ton man. Was very fun to make and play. You rock!

Anther quick one called 'Gold Digger' Anther quick one called 'Gold Digger'

I think this is cool for what it shows, I love the way you did the shading! Thumps up! Very unique

Emma987 responds:

Thanks a lot. I appreciate it. :)

Lust Lust

MY GOD! Lust is a zombie! amazing piece taitanator, its very nightmare inducing XD

Taitanator responds:

Thank You!!

meow meow

You have an amazing choice of style! It's simple (like gameboy graphics) but captures so much with the detail thrown in (the colour palette, shades and sharpness). All round, I like want you did here and hope you have a great day!